Hey Blitzers! Happy New Year’s Eve!! And that means…it is time to talk January 2021! Tiff and I talk about a lot of great events covering classics and favorite story moments, so I hope you enjoy our update below!! 😁
I mention this every update, just to be safe: please connect to the internet to download our game updates on your device. R39.0.0 comes out on January 11, so check your store around then! One of the great things about Disney Emoji Blitz is that you can play without internet connection. However, you won’t be able to get any new content until you download the latest update while on WiFi*!
*Some platforms may receive the update at a later time, but rest assured it will be before the events start.
Here are the new Emojis debuting in January 2021:
- Young Simba from The Lion King
- Snake Jafar from Aladdin
- Disguised Jasmine from Aladdin
- Poe Dameron from Star Wars™
- John Darling from Peter Pan
- Slightly from Peter Pan
On our Event Calendar, you will now see the below events for January 2021!
- January 1-31: New Year New Groove Token Quest
- January 1-5: Story Emojis Challenge
- January 7-12: Snake Jafar Villain Event
- January 14-17: Minnie Mouse Item Card Event
- January 18: King Candy Villain Event
- January 20-24: Kylo Ren Villain Event
- January 25-26: Fairies Challenge
- January 27-31: Peter Pan Survival Event
- We also have our daily giveaways!
Emoji Jenny’s Answers to 12 Days of Christmas
I wanted to thank you all for entering our 12 Days of Christmas Sweepstakes on our Facebook this past December 10-21, 2020! We did an Advent Calendar theme that I hope was fun to unlock every day! We had 75+ winners over 12 Days, with one Grand Prize Winner at the end (congratulations to Debbie 🎉). It was really fun to see all your responses to our holiday questions. You made my year with your positivity and support! I felt the holiday spirit through everyone’s memories…it was truly special. Therefore, I thought it only fair to share my answers as well. 💖 Thanks again and we hope to do something fun like this again in the near future! Keep an eye out on our channels for more!
- What is your favorite part of the holiday season? 🎄 I love seeing holiday decorations EVERYWHERE! Seeing houses putting up their lights, seeing cities putting up their trees, seeing stores put out their Christmas goods, hearing Christmas music everywhere I go…I just love feeling the season all around me!
- What is your favorite food at the Christmas table? 🤤 Dessert…whatever dessert it is I’ll eat it all up! Whether it is Pecan Pie, Peppermint Patties, Gingerbread…gimme it all!
- Do you prefer an alive Christmas tree or an artificial tree? 🎄 Alive Christmas tree! I just love the smell of fresh pine in my house.
- Where do you hang your Christmas stockings? 😼 We hang ours on the railings because our cat will pull them down all the time and that scares me by the fireplace. Haha!
- What is your favorite Christmas decoration? 🎄 The tree! It doesn’t feel like Christmas until our tree is up with a bunch of twinkling fairy lights and personalized ornaments!
- What is the earliest Christmas gift you remember receiving? 🤓 The earliest gift I can remember opening up on Christmas morning is my first desk. I was…9 I believe, and school was starting to give out more and more homework. I guess I was such a nerd that I asked my parents for a real desk and they gave me a huge real wooden desk with a roller top that locked! I was sooo proud of it and it was the biggest gift I’ve ever received!
- What is your favorite holiday drink? ☕️ Eggnog Latte, hands down! I can’t get enough coffee in my life. Once I discovered Eggnog Lattes, I was hooked for every holiday season.
- What is your favorite Christmas ornament? 💖 I have a beautiful glass Mickey ornament that is pure white and gold. My husband and I got from our first trip to Disneyland here in Los Angeles. I love that aesthetic and it is perfect in combo with Disney!
- What song puts you in the holiday spirit? 🎶 Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You” has become such a classic and I always sing along the second it comes on!
- What is your favorite Christmas Eve tradition? 🎁 I’ll answer this from my childhood, which was choosing one present to open on Christmas Eve!
- How do you start your Christmas morning? ☕️ Coffee. Just coffee.
- What is your favorite Christmas memory? 👾 I can’t remember how old I was, but I received my very first gaming console of my very own on Christmas morning when I was very young. It was a NES! I got to hook it up right away and play with my Dad!
Thanks for reading about our January Updates! I hope you all have a fabulous New Year’s Eve!!
Until next time, Happy Blitzin’!