We’ve made it through another month! April has a bunch of awesome stuff in store for Disney Emoji Blitz. Let’s talk about the new events, emojis, and giveaways coming your way!
To hear even more about what’s to come and even get an in-depth preview of new Emojis and their powers, be sure to check out our monthly update video featuring Emoji Lucy and Emoji Daniel!
As always, and just to be safe, please connect to the internet to download our game updates on your device. One of the great things about Disney Emoji Blitz is that you can play without internet connection. However, you won’t be able to get any new content until you download the latest update while on WiFi*!
*Some platforms may receive the update at a later time, but rest assured it will be before the events start.
Here are the new Emojis debuting this coming month:
- Platinum Simba from Disney’s The Lion King – Available to collect on April 1
- Topaz Tinker Bell from Disney’s Peter Pan – Available to collect on April 1
- Cave of Wonders from Disney’s Aladdin – Available to collect on April 5
- Genie Jafar from Disney’s Aladdin – Available to collect on April 5
- Captain Pan from Disney’s Peter Pan – Available to collect on April 10
- Mufasa from Disney’s The Lion King – Available to collect on April 19
- Magical Enchantress from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast – Available to collect on April 26
On our Event Calendar, you will now see the below events:
- April 1 – 30 – Splendiferous Shinies Token Quest
- April 5 – 9 – Jafar Villain Event
- April 10 – 11 – Aladdin Clear Event
- April 12 – 17 – Neverland Clear Event
- April 18 – Neverland Challenge
- April 19 – 23 – Scar Villain Event
- April 24 – Emoji Upgrade Challenge
- April 26 – May 1 – Gaston Villain Event
On our Event Calendar, you will now see the below giveaways:
- April 1 – April Fool’s Day Giveaway
- April 9 – Easter Giveaway
- April 22 – Earth Day Giveaway
Plus, log in every day for a FREE gift on your Weekly Login Calendar!
Other Important Updates
New Feature: Overcharge
- With the Platinum Simba emoji, we’ll be introducing a brand-new game mechanic, Overcharge! This adds an additional bar to the emoji power-up charge. If a player activates the emoji power-up with one bar filled, the normal power-up will activate. However, if the player waits until the second overcharge bar is filled, this will unleash an even more powerful power-up (ex. larger clears, additional crafted power-ups, items, heart eyes, etc.)
- Our April Update video will have a Sweepstakes with a chance to win the Platinum Simba Emoji.
Until next time, Happy Blitzin’!